Returning an Item
1. I'd like to return an item I bought from Baltinester Jewelry. Can I?
2. Is there a time frame for returning an item?
Yes – Returned items must be sent back to us no longer than 14 days after you receive them.
3. How should I send the item back to you: Registered mail, Fedex, UPS?
No, please do NOT send the item back registered mail, Fedex, UPS or the like.
4. So how should I send the item to you?
5. Are there items that cannot be returned?
Yes – items that cannot be returned are: items that have been custom made, engraved, personally inscribed, used, damaged, improperly packaged, altered, or resized by a jeweler other than Baltinester Bros.
Privacy and Security
6. You've asked me for very personal information. How do I know my information will stay private?
The information you fill out in various forms on the website is used ONLY so that we can be in touch with you and to facilitate your order. Under no conditions does Baltinester Bros. share your personal information with anyone!
7. What about my credit card number – is that safe?
Security and privacy are number 1 on our list of important things (along with customer satisfaction).
Safe and secure credit card transactions are guaranteed through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security/encryption technology. This Technology enables a secure channel between our servers and our customers, so you can be sure that all online communications and digital transactions are safeguarded.
8. I understand it's safe, but I prefer to order over the phone. What should I do?
If you prefer to place your order over the phone, we'll be happy to assist you.
Please call us toll free from the US and Canada at 1-888-4JB-1949, or directly at +972-2-6252967 to put in your order. Alternately, fill in your phone number in the Contact Us form and ask us to contact you at a convenient time. We will then call you to get your order details.
Shipping and Tracking
9. How will I know when you have received/shipped my order?
As soon as we receive your order, we'll send you an email to let you know. Same goes for shipping
10. How long will it take my order to arrive?
It depends on which method of shipping you've chosen. Registered mail takes 2-3 weeks and express shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive. For more information on shipping options, see our shipping information page.
11. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?
Yes – we always include a tracking number and a web address where you can track your package in the shipping email we'll send you.
12. What if my order gets lost or damaged during shipping?
Every item leaves our store after being reviewed for Quality Assurance. However, if the item gets lost or damaged during shipping – we will definitely cover the loss/damage. This very seldom happens, but if it does – let us know and we'll make sure to fix the damage or replace the item.
13. My package should have arrived by now. What should I do?
If you ordered via registered mail and it has been more than 3 weeks since your package was mailed, or if you ordered via express mail and it has been more that 7 days since your package was mailed - contact us and we'll look into the shipping delay immediately.
We do our best to make sure packages arrive promptly, but there are some circumstances that are beyond our control: bad weather, airport or postal service strikes, or other Superior Forces. We thank you in advance for your understanding in these cases.
Odds and Ends
14. Please, I want to speak to a person, not a machine!
No Problem – you can call us toll free from the US and Canada at 1-888-4JB-1949, or directly at +972-2-6252967. Alternately, fill in your phone number in the Contact Us form, ask us to call you and we'll be happy to do so at a time that's convenient for you.
15. Can you include a greeting card with my purchase? What about gift wrap?
We will happily add a gift card and/or gift wrap to your purchase.
Please remember to check "I wish to add a Greeting/Birthday/Anniversary card" in the first stage of the Shopping Cart. You can add the wording of the card, and the request for gift wrap, in the adjacent "comments" box.
16. Where are your products made?
All our products are handcrafted in Israel, by gifted Israeli artists and jewelers. When you buy from us, you know you're buying from Israel.
17. I have a question that doesn't appear in this list of FAQ's.
Feel free to contact us at any time with any question, problem, or special request you can think of. We promise to do everything we can to find the best answer or solution to insure you – our valued customers - are 100% satisfied.