14k Gold Reversible Pendant with Bronze Bar Kokhba Ancient Coin
Read Full Description
An authentic bronze Bar Kokhba coin embedded in a 14k gold pendant.
- An ancient bronze coin dating back prior to the Bar Kochba war, 135 – 135 CE
- The coin is from the 2nd Revolt against the Romans.
- The obverse shows a palm tree with two bunches of dates and the Hebrew word “Shimon”
- The reverse depicts a vine leaf with an inscription calling for the redemption of Jerusalem
- Beautifully framing the coin is a 14k yellow gold border with a bail
- Pendant height: 31 mm (without bail)
- Reversible (shows both sides of the coin)
This historical pendant is a fantastic piece to add to your collection of ancient coin jewelry.
Please note: Due to the authentic and ancient nature of the coin, your item may appear slightly different than the image shown.
MEASUREMENTS & INFO
Item Width 33 mm / 1.3" Item Height 31mm / 1.22" Metal Type 14k Yellow Gold Stone & Material Ancient Coin Product Type Pendants
Enquire about Product
Get more details about 14k Gold Reversible Pendant with Bronze Bar Kokhba Ancient Coin