Why order comfort fit?
The advantage to a comfort fit ring - as opposed to standard fit – is an addition of metal to the inside of the ring, making it domed rather than flat. This allows the ring to slide more easily over the knuckle, as well as sitting more comfortably on the finger. Comfort fit is especially recommended for men's rings.
Add to WishlistSHARE
Add to Wishlist
Satisfaction Guaranteed - or your money back! Jewish Jewelry Experts Since 1949 Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products! From Israel With Love We offer worldwide shipping
This breathtaking Hebrew wedding band features:
- The beautiful quote “Ani Ledodi V’dodi Li” (I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine)
- The verse is cutout from the center and wrapped around the entire ring.
- Bordering either side of the ring are rows of genuine white diamonds alternated with your choice of ruby, sapphire, or emerald.
- Choose the Hebrew verse which speaks to you the most from our list above.
- Sapphires 0.65ct, diamonds 0.55ct
This ring is also available in 14k white and yellow gold, all with the choice of ruby, emerald, or sapphire.
Ring sizes 9.5 and up may cost more due to the added gold.
MEASUREMENTS & INFO
Item Width 11 mm / 0.43" Item Thickness 1.5 mm / 0.06" Metal Type 14k, Rose Gold Stone & Material Diamond, Sapphire Ring Type Hebrew Wedding Ring Occasion Anniversary, Valentine's Day, Wedding Designer Baltinester Jewelry & Judaica Product Type Rings
Enquire about Product
Get more details about 14k Rose Gold Sapphire and Diamond Hebrew Wedding Band