Welcome to Baltinester Jewelry online store, the best place for Jewish Jewelry and Judaica Gifts.
At Baltinester Jewelry we’ve done our very best to create a quality, pleasant, and simple shopping experience for you, our valued customers.
Refunds and Exchanges
Your satisfaction is important to us.
As such, we work hard to ensure that all items that leave our store are of the finest quality. If, however, there is ever a problem with one of our products, it can be mailed to us for repair, exchange, or refund.
Items you wish to return must be sent back to us no later than 14 days after receiving the product.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us for a refund or exchange after following these steps:
- If you wish to return an item, you must contact our customer service department prior to mailing the item through the Contact Us web form, within the 14-day period after receiving the item, and receive specific mailing instructions from our customer service department.
(Depending on the item being returned, a package sent incorrectly may be held by customs, a possibility we always try to avoid).
- Mail the returned item in protective packaging to ensure safe return shipment.
- Once received and reviewed, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and your refund will be issued to your original method of payment.
- Should the customer elect to exchange the item for another item of a different price, an additional charge or a partial refund will be applied.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for the processing of your return.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items sent back to Baltinester Jewelry without contacting our customer service department prior to mailing will be refused return and will not be refunded.
- Items must be sent back to us no later than 14 days after receipt by the customer. After 14 days, return will be refused.
- Items must be sent back in protective packing materials, including all original documents and tags.
- Items must be unused and in the same condition you received it.
- If the item is returned damaged or missing parts, not through the fault of Baltinester, the cost of repair will be deducted from the total refund.
- Shipping and insurance fees are non-refundable.
- The refunded sum will be the total amount paid, minus shipping fees, and a restocking fee equal to 10% of the returned item cost.
- If the returned item is improperly labeled or packaged, collect-shipment costs or custom-release costs may be charged. In such a case, the cost may be deducted from the refund. If the charges exceed the actual refund amount, Baltinester Jewelry will refuse to pay such charges. To avoid this, the customer must contact Baltinester Jewelry before returning item for exact return instructions.
- Please note that the following items are non-refundable and cannot be returned: items that are custom made, with diamonds or engraved, personally inscribed, used, damaged, improperly packaged, altered, or resized by a jeweler other than Baltinester Jewelry. Included in this are gold and Jewish wedding rings that are all custom made to size, per order.
- If you wish to return an item you received as a gift, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return, once the returned item is received and inspected. The credit will be sent in the form of an electronic gift certificate.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us by filling out this contact form