Jewelry for good luck
We live in a time and age where so much emphasis is put on intellect and the power of the brain. But what about the things that are beyond comprehension of the mind? Is there room for them in this modern era? If you look at the high demand for good luck jewelry – the answer is definitely ”yes!”
There is such a vast array of jewelry for good luck out there you can choose from. Starting with the traditional Hamsa pendants. The Hamsa – the symbol of the outstretched fingers of the hand and palm – has been a meaningful talisman Jews and Muslims alike have been carrying for hundreds of years. Hamsa amulets were always believed to bring their wearer prosperity, protection, and abundance. As if G-d has stretched out His hand and bestowed all his blessings unto mankind.
Throughout history, Hamsa pendants were made of precious metals, usually gold or silver, and our selection of Hamsa jewelry is no different. You can choose from different shapes and sizes of pendants, or even hamsa earrings if you’re in the market for something more dainty.
Äre you looking at me?”
Another popular form of good luck amulets is evil eye jewelry for protection. Just like people believe that spoken words have power, some maintain that scrutinizing, jealous, looks can have harmful affects on a person’s health or well-being. Evil eye pendants – shaped like an actual eye – are thought to ward off the negative looks of others, and with the internet full of vendors, finding an evil eye pendant online has become within anyone’s reach.
At Baltinester you can find a plethora of 14k gold evil eye charms, round or eye-shaped, studded with diamonds, in white or yellow gold. Some of the charms incorporate the Hamsa together with the eye symbol. And lets not forget the 18k gold evil eye pendant available for those looking for the exceptionally fine.
Protect thy door, protect thy self
A well-known amulet, a good luck charm of sorts, is the Jewish Mezuzah affixed to any Jewish home’s doorpost. Inside is a sacred scroll speciality-inscribed with certain biblical verses dealing with protection.
Although the Mezuzah is generally affixed to the doorpost, Mezuzah Pendants worn around the neck have become widespread and used as a good luck amulet for personal protection. Here too there are plenty to choose from. The gold Mezuzah pendant is the popular choice, but some will look for a gold Mezuzah pendant with a scroll inside. Because these are rare to come by, a cylinder-shaped Mezuzah pendant would do the trick, enabling the owner to insert their own prayer inside. Have a look at our magnificent cylinder Mezuzah pendant with the twelve Hoshen stones for decoration – a true protection masterpiece.
The mystery of Kabbalah
No selection of good luck jewelry is complete without a hint of mysticism. The ancient Jewish Kabbalah lore is full of sacred incantations, aimed at keeping you safe and ensuring your success in life, based on letter combinations of G-d’s name. Having G-d near by serves as a reminder of who is really responsible for the world’s well-being, thus many people yearn to have some of that divinity on themselves at all times.
And if you truly want to feel alive, with an abundance of energy and good vibes – you can opt for the simple yet powerful Gold chai pendant, which literally translates “(I am) alive”. May you always live well and prosper!
Showing 1–24 of 137 results
- 14k Gold Turquoise Evil Eye Pendant
- 14k White Gold Evil Eye Diamond Bracelet $1,198
- Add On: Customized Laser Engraving on Jewelry & Judaica $5
- Silver and Gold Ani L’dodi Turquoise Kabbalah Necklace
- Sterling Silver Opal Prosperity Kabbalah Ring $129
- 14k Embellished Mezuzah Pendant White Shin Symbol $388
- 14k Gold 3D Hamsa Chai Pendant $435
- 14K Gold and Silver Kabbalah Bracelet with Hoshen Gems $903
- 14K Gold Bracelet with Chai, Evil Eye and Star of David Charms $1,010
- 14K Gold Chain Bracelet with Hoshen Gems $755
- 14K Gold Charm Bracelet with Hamsa and Star of David $908
- 14K Gold Charm Bracelet with Star of David $1,010
- 14K Gold Diamond Studded Horseshoe Necklace $637
- 14k Gold Evil Eye Diamond and Sapphire Pendant $785
- 14k Gold Filigree & Enamel Mezuzah Pendant $823
- 14k Gold Filigree Cylinder Mezuzah Pendant $1,071
- 14K Gold Filigree Mezuzah Pendant $730
- 14k Gold Filigree Miniature Mezuzah Pendant $345
- 14k Gold Filigree Roman Glass Mezuzah Pendant $1,040
- 14k Gold Filigree Round Mezuzah Pendant $726
- 14k Gold Filigree Square Mezuzah Pendant $863
- 14K Gold Filigree Torah Mezuzah Pendant $659
- 14k Gold Florentine Mezuzah Pendant $802
- 14k Gold Florentine Wavy Mezuzah Pendant $699