Showing 1–24 of 680 results
- SKU: JP-701463-WY View Product
- SKU: JP-701500-YW View Product
- SKU: JP-301549-YP View Product
- SKU: NP-401112-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-201664-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-3401232-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-3401232-W View Product
- SKU: JP-1401164-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-3401236-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-101184-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-501319-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-901277-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-901624-Y2 View Product
- SKU: JP-201363-YD View Product
- SKU: JP-101138-YPD View Product
- SKU: JP-901287-YP View Product
- SKU: JP-601353-YP View Product
- SKU: JP-801304-YP View Product
- SKU: JP-301241-YP View Product
- SKU: JP-201392-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-901281-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-901279-Y View Product
- SKU: JP-401592-Y View Product
- SKU: ACp-1120-YD View Product
Jewish Pendants & Necklaces
Our Jewish pendants are a symbol of tradition, heritage and excellence. Choose your silver, gold or diamond covered Jewish Pendants & Necklaces to embrace your Jewish heritage and look your best.
Choose the symbol that touches your heart – the Star of David, Hamsa, menorah, Chai, or mezuzah. These Jewish pendants necklaces are made from gold, silver, precious stones, or Roman glass in different sizes and styles.
Are you proud to be Jewish? Then show the world by wearing a Jewish necklace with a symbol of the Jewish nation around your neck.
Show your identification with Israel and Judaism by purchasing a Jewish pendant & necklace today from Baltinester Jewelry.
Hebrew Necklace Pendants – A Meaningful Gift
Consider giving a Jewish pendant as a gift from Israel that is both a Jewish symbol and a beautiful accessory. The Star of David pendant demonstrates the unity between G-d and the Nation of Israel. It was engraved on the shield that King David took with him into battle. This pendant is sure to guard the wearer from any harm. The Hamsa, also known as the Hand of Miriam, is believed to be an amulet of protection from the ‘evil eye’. The Chai brings good luck, and the Menorah is the symbol of Israel as a “light unto the nations”.
Have you been to Jerusalem? If you have, you have felt the special atmosphere of holiness in the ‘City of Gold’. You will find on Baltinesterjewelry.com Jewish necklace pendants that display the Kotel, the Lion of Judah (Jerusalem’s official symbol), and the famous Jerusalem skyline.
Our Jewish necklaces come in many styles and designs. Choose from gold or silver embedded with precious stones like rubies, sapphires, topaz, opal, and diamonds. Our talented artists have gone all out to give you a tremendous selection and we are sure you will find the one that is the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one.- Read Less