Proven to be one of the biggest trends, Kabbalah jewelry includes bracelets, pendants, rings and necklaces. With its unique designs and powerful inscriptions, Kabbalah jewelry is sought after by people from across the world.
Kabbalah’s charm is nested in its origins in Judaism and Jewish philosophy. People who are interested in this form of esoteric teachings turn to us in an effort to accentuate their belief with a symbolic piece of kabbalah jewelry.
Our talented artists have designed unique and beautiful pieces for the beginning or veteran Kabbalist found in you.
Protection Jewelry: Elegant Jewels to Guard and Protect
All of the protection jewelry in this category is imbued with a protective element to guard the wearer from the Evil Eye and other negative energies. Handcrafted from sterling silver and 14k gold, each piece of protection jewelry is not only beautiful and trendy but contains passages or gemstones known for their protection against the Evil Eye.
Protection jewelry has its origins in the books of Kabbalah and is popular in the Middle East, amongst both Jews and Muslims. Some motifs include the red string, the Hamsa and the Good Eye (Ayin Tov). Amongst the protection jewelry in this collection, you’ll find 3-letter Hebrew words which are actually Kabbalistic Names of G-d. While each one of these 72 names has its own specific strength and energy, protection jewelry will generally use the names known for their protective qualities.
Two stones commonly used in protection jewelry include the chrysoberyl Cat’s Eye stone and the red garnet stone (also January’s birthstone). Both of these gemstones have incredible energies to repel evil and embrace light, making them the perfect choice for protection jewelry.
Whichever beautiful piece of protection jewelry you choose, whether for yourself or a loved one, may it be worn safely and in good health.
Choosing Kabbalah Jewelry
There are some pieces of Kabbalah jewelry that are more unique to our collection. These include mystic key pendants that represents the key to health and prosperity. With Hebrew engraved across the surface, the holy tongue is guaranteed to provide a level of protection as well as prosperity.
There are special types of necklace pendants that create bold visuals and deserve our attention. Many of the pendants in our collection of Kabbalah jewelry feature a circular design with Hebrew engraved in concentric circles around the surface. The circle itself is auspicious in Kabbalah, symbolizing the infinite qualities of G-d. The Hebrew engravings are verses from the Torah or priestly blessings and will bring prosperity and good fortune to all who wear them. The center of the piece will often hold an instantly recognizable Jewish symbol, such as the Star of David. Others include a special gemstone, such as a turquoise or opal.
Original Kabbalah Jewelry – Spiritual and Beautiful
Our collection of Kabbalah jewelry also includes bracelets that will create an aura of spiritual prosperity. Some of our bracelets are more understated with simple double string leather bands and some that are made of sterling silver. However, what is common amongst our Kabbalah bracelets is a centerpiece that serves as the focal point. The centerpiece is often a rectangular tag that has both a kabbalistic emblem and a Hebrew verse. In some cases, the Hebrew verse is the renowned “Ana B Koach.” This verse is built of 42 letters and the letters correlate to one of the Divine names of G-d. These bracelets beckon the interest of the divine and will always draw the positive energy that the very best Kabbalah jewelry can provide.
Kabbalah jewelry is a rarity and many parts of the world do not have access to the hidden spiritual depth that our artists create when fashioning these works of art. That is why Jerusalem, the center of Judaism is the perfect location to find such hidden treasures. Our jewelers will provide you with a piece of jewelry which is not just splendid but authentic to the spirituality of the city where it is made.
Showing 1–24 of 147 results
- Shema Yisrael Kabbalah Ring in Silver and Gold $299
- Silver and Gold Ani L’dodi Turquoise Kabbalah Necklace
- Star of David Hamsa Pendant with Black Diamonds $230
- Sterling Silver Opal Prosperity Kabbalah Ring $76
- True Love Sterling Silver Key Pendant
- 14k Brushed Yellow Gold Kabbalah Wedding Ring Starting at: $1,084
- 14K Gold and Silver Domed Star of David Kabbalah Protection Ring $296
- 14K Gold and Silver Personalized Ring $239
- 14K Gold and Silver with Ruby Iftah Kabbalah Ring $157
- 14k Gold Tree of Life Round Pendant
- 14k White Gold Evil Eye Shema Wheel Pendant $969
- 14K White Gold Priestly Blessing Kabbalah Protection Ring with Diamonds $626
- 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Gamla Kabbalah Ring with Garnet Stone $237
- 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Kabbalah Ring with 12 Hoshen Gems $579
- 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Kabbalah Ring with Garnet Stone $395
- 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Kabbalah Ring with Onyx Stone $428
- 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Secret of Fortune Ring with 12 Hoshen Gems $523
- 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Spiritual Gamzu Kabbalah Ring $318
- 14K Yellow Gold and Silver This Too Shall Pass Kabbalah Ring $285