View the Menorah pendants and rings available at our store. We offer a variety of special designs that are made in Israel. Our Israeli artists offer the most unique and stunning creations.
The Menorah is a powerful symbol of the Jewish People and in modern times the State of Israel has adopted it as its official emblem.
We have taken this symbol and commissioned our jewelry artists to make beautiful gold accessories for you to wear. This category is adorned with diamonds, rubies, sapphires, filigree work, and come in several different designs.
Wearing Menorah jewelry makes a strong statement of identification with Israel, the Jewish People, and our proud heritage. It is also a great gift for someone you care about.
The Menorah – A Symbol of Light
The origin of this symbol comes from the golden Menorah that stood in the Holy Temple in Jerusalem over 2000 years ago. The seven-branched candelabra was lit every day by the High Priest and its light radiated outward from the Temple to the whole world.
By wearing a pendant or ring in this form, one feels the bond to this ancient symbol of spiritual light and the Nation of Israel that is called “A light unto the nations”. We have several exquisite designs for you to choose from and if you want one custom made, we will gladly do that for you.
One of our really striking pieces is the 14k Gold Reversible Ruby Sapphire Menorah Pendant. This outstanding handcrafted 14k gold piece of art is decorated with beautiful filigree work. It can face either side, and the traditional candelabra in the center actually rotates, with one side set with dazzling Rubies and the other side embedded with sparkling Sapphires
Baltinester Jewelry has been serving the public for over 70 years from our store in Jerusalem. Now with our online store, you can visit us without ever having to leave home. Our site is 100% secure and for any order over $200 we ship your items to you for free.
Showing 1–24 of 45 results
- 14k Gold and Precious Stones Reversible Menorah Pendant $529
- 14k Gold Diamond Classic Menorah Pendant $714
- 14k Gold Diamond Leveled Menorah Pendant $2,635
- 14k Gold Diamond Menorah Pendant $714
- 14k Gold Dual Layer Menorah Star of David Pendant $824
- 14k Gold Opal Star of David Menorah Pendant $328
- 14k Gold Round Menorah Pendant Reversible Ruby and Sapphire $734
- 14k Gold Signet Menorah Ring $1,359
- 14k Gold Star of David Menorah Pendant, Jewish Jewelry $494
- 14k White Gold Menorah Pendant with Diamonds $1,191
- 14k Yellow Gold Menorah Pendant $653
- 14k Yellow Gold Menorah Pendant Matte Design $944
- 14k Yellow Gold Round Cutout Menorah Pendant $428
- 14k Yellow Gold Star of David with Small White Menorah $742
- 18k Gold Star of David Diamond and Ruby Menorah Pendant $1,895
- 18k Gold Two Tone Diamond Menorah Pendant $1,207
- 18k White Gold Diamond Menorah Pendant $1,207
- Classic Menorah Pendant in 14k Gold $229
- Coiled 14k Gold Cutout Menorah Pendant $438
- Dainty Gold Menorah Pendant $395
- Diamond Sapphire Menorah Pendant 14k White Gold $1,639
- Emblem of Israel 14K White Gold Signet Ring $2,085
- Emblem of Israel Pendant in 14k Yellow Gold $1,135
- Emblem of Israel Signet Ring in 14k Yellow Gold $2,085