Hebrew jewelry - Jewish Symbols
You take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror and feel that your look for the day is incomplete. After trying out a number of combinations with your accessories, you just can’t seem to get it right. How about adding a touch of elegance with jewelry that represents Jewish symbols?
You can select chai jewelry to underline your mood for the day. Or if you want to gift your loved ones chai jewelry to wish them success, luck, and long life, you can check out our exclusive range of pendants, rings, necklaces, earrings, and more.
If you want to ward off the evil eye or believe in the effectiveness of charms, you can go with the 14k Gold Blue Crystal Evil Eye Pendant or the 14k Gold Blue Evil Eye Charm. For those who wear their faith close to their heart, the 14k Gold Diamond Expandable Star of David Necklace or the 14k Gold Hand Star of David Pendant can redefine your style statement.
If being loud is not your style, the 14k Gold Menorah Chandelier Earrings or the 14k Gold Menorah Pendant can help you undergo a subtle transformation and convert your look from being casual to classy. You can set the mood for those dull but hectic days with the Twelve Gemstone Gold Chosen Pendant.
Our collection will set the ball rolling and get you ready for the day in a jiffy.
Showing 1–24 of 41 results
Sterling Silver Chai and Western Wall Ring
- 14k Gold 3-D Kotel Name Pendant $673
- 14k Gold Jerusalem Hamsa Pendant $549
- 14k Gold Jerusalem Kotel Chai Pendant $457
- 14k Gold Jerusalem Western Wall Chai Pendant $745
- 14k Gold Kotel Name Pendant $259
- 14k Gold Kotel Name Ring $798
- 14k Gold Kotel Name Small Pendant $224
- 14k Gold Narrow Kotel Name Ring Starting at: $492
- 14k Gold Rectangular Kotel Name Ring $752
- 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Kabbalah Ring with Garnet Stone $395
- 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Kabbalah Ring with Onyx Stone $428
- 14K Yellow Gold Chai Pendant on Western Wall Background $698
- 14k Yellow Gold Kotel Name Pendant $418
- 14K Yellow Gold Map of Israel Star of David Pendant $207
- 14k Yellow Gold Wide Kotel Name Ring Starting at: $1,199
- Eilat Stone Jerusalem Hamsa Hand Silver Necklace $169
- Jerusalem Ring in 14k Two Tone Gold $1,349
- Kabbalah Silver Bracelet with Turquoise Hebrew Book of Psalms $119
- Kotel Menorah Pendant in 14k Gold Ruby $495
- Large Silver Kotel Name Ring $243
- Personalized Name Chai Pendant 14k Gold $875
Silver and 14k Gold Western Wall Ring
- Silver and Gold Heavyweight Chai Western Wall Ring $321