Alexander the great pendant – 14k
Read Full Description
A wearable antique treasure, this exquisite Alexander the Great coin pendant features:
- An Alexander the Great ancient coin dating back to 336-323 BCE in rare condition
- The obverse of the coin features a profile of a man. Scholars disagree whether this is a depiction of Alexander himself or rather the Greek Hercules
- On the reverse is an illustration of Zeus holding an eagle and a scepter
- The lines and engravings of the coin are clearly visible, making this authentic Alexander the Great coin very valuable
- The coin is ensconced in a round 14k yellow gold pendant
A wonderful gift for any lover of history.
Certificate of Authenticity is available. Please note: Due to the authentic and ancient nature of the coin, your item may appear slightly different than the image shown.
MEASUREMENTS & INFO
Item Diameter 30 mm / 1.18" Metal Type 14k, Yellow Gold Stone & Material Ancient Coin Product Type Pendants
Enquire about Product
Get more details about Alexander the great pendant - 14k