A wearable antique treasure, this exquisite Alexander the Great coin pendant features:
- An Alexander the Great ancient coin dating back to 336-323 BCE in rare condition
- The obverse of the coin features a profile of a man. Scholars disagree whether this is a depiction of Alexander himself or rather the Greek Hercules
- On the reverse is an illustration of Zeus holding an eagle and a scepter
- The lines and engravings of the coin are clearly visible, making this authentic Alexander the Great coin very valuable
- The coin is ensconced in a round 14k yellow gold pendant
A wonderful gift for any lover of history.
Certificate of Authenticity is available. Please note: Due to the authentic and ancient nature of the coin, your item may appear slightly different than the image shown.