Star of David Pendant – 14K Yellow Gold & Blue Enamel Diamond Studded
Read Full Description
A majestic symbol of Judaism the Star of David is beautifully handcrafted in this pendant in 14K gold and a royal blue enamel. Each of the six points of the Star have a diamond next to it. A yellow gold hangar completes the look.
The Magen David is an embodiment of protective energies as per the Jewish belief. It has been worn by Kings, warriors and Kabbalists across time as it is believed to shield the wearer from harm.
- Handcrafted design
- Pendant size : 2o mm x 20 mm / 0.8″ x 0.8″ (without bail)
- Stone: White diamonds – 6 pcs
- Diamond weight : 0.18 TCW
- Material: 14k yellow gold, blue enamel
- Designed by the popular Israeli Jewelry Design Studio – Anbinder
A gold chain can be purchased separately from our site for an additional price.
MEASUREMENTS & INFO
Metal Type Blue enamel, 14k, Yellow Gold Symbol Star of David Designer Jewish jewelry – Anbinder Product Type Pendants
Enquire about Product
Get more details about Star of David Pendant - 14K Yellow Gold & Blue Enamel Diamond Studded