A timeless band, this beautifully simple 14k yellow gold ring features the Jewish “Priestly blessing” (Birkat Kohahim) engraved in Hebrew script. It is also encrusted with glittering well-cut diamonds.
The “Priestly blessing” is Jewish blessing to bestow protection, abundance and success. The three-fold biblical blessing translates to:
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee;
The LORD make His face to shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
- Classic band style
- Engraving of “Priestly blessing” (Birkat Kohahim) in Hebrew
- Yellow gold finish
- Handcrafted in solid 14k gold
- Stone: 3 pcs Diamonds (total 0.6 pt)
- Diamond weight: 2 mm – 1 diamond, 1.75 mm – 2 diamonds
- Designed by Jewels by Raphael , Israel