A distinct piece full of a personality of its own, this Star of David pendant has been handcrafted in Israel in a combination of 14K yellow and white gold. This has been interspersed with a royal dark Blue enamel with a floral vine pattern. One triangle of the Star is set with dazzling diamonds. The hangar of the pendant is in yellow gold.
The Star of David is an iconic Jewish symbol used for protection and as a depiction of power. It has been worn by Kings, warriors and Kabbalists alike for its mesmerizing qualities.
- Handcrafted design
- Pendant size : 24mm x 24mm / 0.9″ x 0.9″ (without bail)
- Stone: White diamonds – 27 pcs
- Diamond weight : 0.80 TCW
- Material: 14k yellow gold, 14K white gold, blue enamel
- Designed by the popular Israeli Jewelry Design Studio – Anbinder