Channeling a minimalist theme, this 18K gold pendant features the Hamsa hand outline motif. The palm of the hand is elegantly studded with one white diamond drawing attention to the core.
The Hand of Hamsa hand is a longstanding Middle-Eastern representation of the protective Hand of Miriam / God. It is believed to protect and shield the wearer from the harmful effects of the Evil eye.
- Fully handcrafted pendant
- Pendant height: 15 mm / 0.57″ (excluding bail)
- Pendant width: 8.9 mm / 0.35″
- Material: 18K Gold (Select from white, yellow or rose gold options)
- Stone: Diamond
- Designed by the Israeli artisan jeweler – Yaniv
Note: This is a pendant only product and does not include a chain. A gold chain can be purchased separately from our site.