Why order comfort fit?
The advantage to a comfort fit ring - as opposed to standard fit – is an addition of metal to the inside of the ring, making it domed rather than flat. This allows the ring to slide more easily over the knuckle, as well as sitting more comfortably on the finger. Comfort fit is especially recommended for men's rings.
Add to WishlistSHARE
Add to Wishlist
Satisfaction Guaranteed - or your money back! Jewish Jewelry Experts Since 1949 Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products! From Israel With Love We offer worldwide shipping
A thin silver pendant containing Kabbalistic symbols of untold power.
- Handcrafted from sterling silver with an oxidized background behind shiny letters.
- Set in the middle of the round pendant is the Hebrew letter “Hei” which stands for a Name of G-d.
- Embossed around the Hei are the Hebrew words “Yiftach Hashem L’cha Et Otzaroh Hatov” followed by a Kabbalistic 3-letter Name of G-d.
- This verse from Deuteronomy translates to “The L-rd will open His bountiful treasure for you.”
- The section refers to the rains of Heaven but in Kabbalah can be used as a means to ask G-d for anything your heart desires.
A slender pendant full of depth, meaning, and connection to G-d.
MEASUREMENTS & INFO
Item Diameter 20.63 mm / 0.81" Metal Type Sterling Silver Symbol Kabbalah Designer Jewish Jewelry Magic Touch Product Type Pendants, Necklaces
Enquire about Product
Get more details about Oxidized Silver Kabbalah Pendant