This dazzling silver ring is engraved with the entire passage from the Jewish Bible containing the Priestly Blessing.
- The magnificent face of the ring is soldered with 14k gold and set with a small sparkling diamond surrounded by eleven other precious and semi-precious stone.
- These twelve stones are symbolic of the twelve stones of the Choshen, the breastplate worn in the times of the Holy Temple.
- Hand-engraved around the base of the ring are the words of the powerful Priestly Blessing taught in the book of Numbers.
- The blessing translates as: “May G-d bless you and guard you. May G-d turn His countenance toward you, and establish for you peace.”
- It then continues with G-d’s message after teaching the Priestly Blessing: “Thus My Name will be linked with the people of Israel and I will bless them.”
This significant ring holds immense symbolic energy and is the perfect gift for a Kohen, or anyone who will benefit from Divine blessing.
MEASUREMENTS & INFO
Item Width 10.94 mm / 0.43" Metal Type Sterling Silver with Gold Stone & Material Gemstone Symbol Hoshen, Priestly Blessing Designer Magic Touch Product Type Rings
Enquire about Product
Get more details about Priestly Blessing Silver and Gold Choshen Ring