Jewish Pendant - Unique Materials
For those searching for unique materials only found in Israel, you’ve come to the right place. This category includes stunning 2000 year-old Roman glass, rare ancient coins, and native-to-Israel Eilat stone. These unusual materials are incorporated into truly unique jewelry pieces, transforming them into something extraordinary.
Every piece of jewelry in this collection will connect you to the Holy Land of Israel in a way that no other jewelry can. The unique materials embedded within them contain unbreakable ties to the ancient history of Israel and the Jewish people.
Roman glass comes from the advent of glass blowing in the ancient Roman Empire. Entire vessels, along with broken shards, have been buried in the sand for 2000 years to finally be unearthed in the last century. After being buried for so long, the glass has formed a patina with lustrous shades of blue green and purple. This ancient material is primarily found in Israel.
Ancient coins are Roman or Jewish coins used in Israel around the turn of the Common Era. Some of these coins were even in use while the Holy Temple in Jerusalem still stood! They are a reminder of the Jewish people’s historical ties to the Land of Israel.
Eilat stone is a fantastic blue-green gemstone only mined in Israel. It gets its name from the southern city of Eilat. Its mines are believed to have once been the copper mines of King Solomon himself.
Showing 1–24 of 212 results
- Sterling Silver Roman Glass Star of David Pendant $160
- 14k Gold Ancient Masada Coin Ring cum Pendant $1,192
- 14k Gold Bar Kokhba Coin Diamond Round Pendant $4,810
- 14k Gold Circles Roman Glass Bracelet $2,075
- 14k Gold Diamond Bar Kokhba Coin Pendant $5,249
- 14k Gold Domed Roman Glass Star of David Pendant $524
- 14k Gold Eilat Stone Hamsa Pendant $259
- 14k Gold Filigree Roman Glass Hamsa Pendant $581
- 14k Gold Filigree Roman Glass Mezuzah Pendant $1,040
- 14k Gold Half Circle Roman Glass Earrings $1,095
- 14k Gold Hamsa Pendant with Masada Coin $2,158
- 14k Gold Maccabean Coin Cufflinks $1,272
- 14k Gold Maccabean Coin Pendant $469
- 14k Gold Masada Coin Pendant $799
- 14k Gold Masada Coin Ring $2,079
- 14K Gold Pruta Coin (Roman Procurators Coin) Pendant $395
- 14k Gold Roman Glass Cutout Star of David Pendant $431
- 14k Gold Roman Glass Filigree Hamsa Pendant
- 14k Gold Roman Glass Filigree Heart Necklace $1,163
- 14k Gold Roman Glass Filigree Necklace $3,791
- 14k Gold Roman Glass Harp of David Pendant $950
- 14k Gold Roman Glass Necklace $2,330
- 14k Gold Roman Glass Pomegranate Pendant $769
- 14k Gold Roman Glass Round Cufflinks $2,695